Friday, September 9, 2011

Cottage August 2011 - Post #2

We had many family and friends come up to visit during our week at the cottage. Some of my favorite memories of the cottage this years included: Daily BBQ's, nightly games with our crazy snacking, riding the waves (maybe not the best activity when you are 5 months pregnant!), walking the main drag, the beautiful earrings and necklace Nate surprised me with, sitting on the porch, watching the kids play in the sand, chatting with family and friends, walks on the beach, relaxing in the sun, watching Ethan, Markus and Jessica bonding, daily indulgences such as ice cream, bonfires (when Nathan saw the skunk...haha), and last but not least the beautiful sunsets!

Dad and Grandma

Mom and Nathan

My Grandma

The brother's

Joe and Markus

Ethan eating...

Still eating...

Yup this little man has quite the appetite
Jessica snacking on some apples

This is where the family card games went down...We had some mean games of settlers too!








A little dark but the only picture I took with just my brother and sister
I love this man!

And he loves me!  Can't you tell!





You can kind of see his cute little tooth on top here...I love this tooth...It is so cute



Sisters

Shayn's face is pretty funny in this picture
Apparently she is scared of lifting a pregnant lady!


1 comment:

  1. That looks so fun! What a beautiful spot for the cottage, I love family traditions like this and making memories for the kids!

    ReplyDelete