Ethan was so excited to go outside...Over the past couple of months Ethan will show his enthusiasm for things he likes and wants to do by saying "Ya while nodding his head and laughing hysterically...It is so cute! Today we put on the spider man rain boots for our play outside...They are still a little big but they do the job...At first Ethan wasn't too sure how to walk in them and fell a couple of times...but after some time got the hang of it! I think he likes his rain boots!
My friend a few doors down sells lots of different styles of crochet hats...I got Ethan an owl (see pictures below) and sock monkey hat...they are darling and I love it when he wears them!
![]() |
| Ethan and Miles |
![]() |
| Ethan loves to play in the puddles at the curb! |
![]() |
| Once inside...Ethan's poor little hands felt like icicles... Out with the mittens! |
I have just decided that next time it rains I am going to put on mine and Ethan's rain jacket and boots and stomp in the puddles with my sweet little man because it is fun!







so brave you and diana are some brave mommies im still finding the strenght to go out on such days lol it does sound fun!! i love ethans hat soo adorable :)
ReplyDelete