Yesterday I filled up the baby pool with water and balls!
The weather is beautiful and hot so this was the perfect idea!
Ethan thought this was very exciting...He said wow!
The game was saying "1..2..3..jump" (as Ethan jumped in the pool)
I was near by sitting under the umbrella...
cuddling with Todd...with a huge smile on my face...
Feeling so blessed!
cuddling with Todd...with a huge smile on my face...
Feeling so blessed!
I love summer time!
Nate and I have started working on our back yard and gardens...
The goal this year is to make it child friendly...
I am also doing square foot gardening this year...
The weeds were a little much last year...
Hope this new method works better!
The weeds were a little much last year...
Hope this new method works better!
I will post pictures soon!
| Ethan was looking through a hole in the deck here |
| Blowing bubbles in the water here |
| Heard an airplane here |
| I will have to take some pictures in the hot tub of the boys... Nate and I have taken them in the last few nights and they both love it! |
| It is so nice having Shayna a few doors down... We love her visits! |
No comments:
Post a Comment