I just had to get a picture today of Ethan's droopy diaper...
Ethan is wearing size 5 diapers from Costco which are a tad big...
But the size 4 are a tad small, so hence we went with the 5's.
Anyhow I find that he gets major droopy bum when he is wet!
This is because they are sooo big on him!
Today I just had to laugh and steal a picture...
Droppy bum plus plumber crack is just too funny!
Getting a picture was not easy however...as I had to
chase him around the table snapping my camera...
It was fun and we were both laughing really hard!
I love this boy so much...He is a riot!
I love this boy so much...He is a riot!
| There is the droopy bum! |
| Ethan was not interested in me changing him! Finally I pinned him down! What a character! |
No comments:
Post a Comment