Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Suspenders

The following pictures were taken a few weeks back...
Motivated by Ethan's new suspenders...
So cute!


Ethan loves to give Todd kisses...He is such a good big brother!

This is a game we often play...
He knows he is not suppose to pick up the remote...
However he also knows it will lead to a chase so
guess what decision he makes?
It makes me laugh a bit because he usually ends up changing
the Chanel then runs to me all worried to fix it!
\

Todd is quite the drooler recently...
I love how he gets all wet under his chin...

I think Ethan wanted me to stop taking pictures here...
It's hard when they are sooooo stinkin cute!

Todds eyes are big and blue like his big brothers...
His blond hair is coming in too...
Another little heart breaker on my hands!

This is Ethan's happy face...He is defiantly having fun here!


I think I have a similar picture of Ethan over a year ago...
yup I do...here it is...

Wow how he has grown...
I can really see Toddy in Ethan here!

Ethan is watching Winston and Miles...
This window is perfect for him to look out of...
It overlooks the side of our house where our hot Tub is.



Showing me something here...Ethan loves being outdoors!
Ethan will often say "outside" or "shoes"...
Meaning let's put on our shoes to go outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment