The other day I got the Jolly Jumper out for
Toddy and of course Ethan wanted to go in it...
It was a rainy crummy day outside and I was a little tired
from all the indoor play that I was more then delighted to let him go at it!!!
He needed to blow off some steam...
I could tell by Ethan's face that he was surprised I put him in it...
He was excited to say the least and just loved it...
He jumped for a good 15 minutes...
It was hilarious...
He reminded me of a puppet...
Ethan was all grins and thought he was a pretty clever fella.
I wonder if Ethan remembers this toy when he was a baby?
It has been a while since we had it out as
I put it away when he started walking at 11 months.
By far this toy was his most favorite...
and as it looks it still might be (lol)...
Lets hope he doesn't destroy it...
Good thing we got it for $5 at a garage sale!


No comments:
Post a Comment