Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ethan is a STARFISH

I signed up Ethan and I for a baby and parent swim class. Yes, Ethan is now a starfish and today we had our first class...Nothing is cuter then babies in water..so cute and adorable! I love baby chub!  Ethan's friend Case (our neighbour's son) is also in our swim class.  The lessons are 30 minutes long...today we did front and back float, jumping, singing and free play with the toys. Ethan just loved it! 


There are about seven other babies around Ethan's age in our class. Ethan is use to water because I have been taking him to the pool at my gym, He was kicking and splashing in the water the moment he got in.
 Ethan loves it when I throw him up in the air and jump with him in the pool.



In the change room...swim diaper off, shower, dry off, dress and back into car seat for home


No comments:

Post a Comment