I'm a big boy now!
| Ethan turned 8 months on Feb 24th...posing with his frog... My plan is to continue taking monthly pictures with this frog and then yearly to compare how big he is getting. |
Ethan has accomplished many things this past month...he can sit by himself, he is rolling like a champ, he is crawling (kinda more like wiggling, shuffling and pulling himself like a worm across the floor)...It is such a cute sight!
Recently I bought a new type of cereal with fruit and Ethan just loves it...he will now open his mouth nice and wide for me no problem. Feeding him solid food is so much easier now and a lot more fun!
He really knows who his mom and dad are and loves to be around us. It is cute because he always keeps his eye on us when we are around...but he will go to other people as well which is nice.
We have enjoyed every single second with Ethan's sweet spirit and even though I keep saying I want him to stay this size forever I am so excited to be by his side as he grows into the person he will be...
It is crazy to think that one day he will be bigger then me (yikes)!
But he will always be me baby!
| Ethan in the playpen beside our bed, he just got out of the bath. He is holding a remote that we don't use...for some reason he just loves remote controls |
| Playing with mommy...I love his goofy little grins |
| First time on Daddy's shoulders...he loved being up high! |
| Nathan gave him a good ride on the shoulders...I am sure there will be many more to come! |
No comments:
Post a Comment