I feel like my hair is in a rut...same old...same old. I want a change....I think? Truthfully last time I cut my hair short and changed the color I made Nate promise me to NOT let me do that again...I told him to talk me out of it in every possible way...but maybe I didn't mean it??? My hair has been long again for some time now...isn't this what I wanted?..What to do? I feel like cutting it off again...well not all the way off but maybe something kinda fancy to my chin...and maybe go platinum? What do you think? I guess I am just feeling frustrated with my hair for a couple of reasons...first Ethan loves to pull at it...and he has a mean grip...yes he has pulled out handfuls...and second it feels soooo boring, my daily style is down or in a ponytail...I know pathetic. I need to spice it up a bit.
 |
| I love these headbands |
 |
| Love This |
 |
| Click on the link below for directions on how to do this hair knot |
http://www.fashionising.com/hair/b--how-to-hair-knot-5650.html
 |
I love this hairstyle...beautiful & pure
|
I am also in the market for a bathing suit...I love the look of the one shoulder strap... Can you tell I am anxious for summer! These are some suits that I like.
Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I've had my hair long forever and I'm so sick of it. I'm actually going to get my hair cut tonight and I think I'm going to cut it to my shoulders, but I'm so nervous! I think long hair is so pretty so I always want to grow it out, but then I get so bored and I need a change. Anyways, maybe you should just cot off a little bit, but don't go too drastic. And I love all those headbands, so cute!
ReplyDelete