
Today as my brothers kids were heading off to school with there valentines in hand it made me remember. I have many fond memories of Valentines Day when I was a little girl. I use to get so excited for this holiday...I absolutly loved filling out Valentines and giving them to my classmates and teachers. I remember my parents use to buy us those big books with pop out valantines...I remember having so much fun selecting which ones I wanted to give away and to who... I remember saving the I LOVE YOU valentines for the girls and the HAPPY VALENTINES for the boys (maybe on occasion I would give an I LOVE YOU to a boy or teacher that I had a crush on)... So funny....I also remember being so excited for the class parties and junk food...Mom and I would make cupcakes decorated in white icing and red trimmings with candy hearts to bring in as a snack. I remember bringing home my decorated envelope that held my valentines from school and laying them out to inspect and count them. It was fun seeing who gave me what...a little boost to the old self esteem having friends tell you they love you I guess....So cute!

Now, I have my very own Valentine,
all he has to do is smile, hug me or
look at me with that look and I am hopelessly in love.
He makes me happy. He keeps me warm.
I am so in love with my Valentine.
Today I am thinking of you honey...I miss you!
A few pictures of me & my Valentine!
 |
| The rose garden at Spring Bank Park...one of my favorite pictures of us |
 |
| During our honeymoon in Ottawa |
 |
| Mexico Vacation 2007 - Riviera Maya |
 |
| Sealed with a kiss - Mexico again |
 |
| This picture is during our Jamaica trip...this is just before Ethan was born...I was 7 months pregnant! Ya Mon |
 |
| On the ferry in New York City |
 |
Trip to BC...at the Capilano Suspension Bridge
 |
 |
| The last two pictures are from Camping at Algonquin Provincial Park...we have to go again...we had such a fun time! |

|
Love is a beautiful thing!
...Happy Lovers Day..... |
No comments:
Post a Comment