Sunday, April 3, 2011

Another year older

I have decided in light of my birthday yesterday that I need to start embracing my thirties instead of telling myself that "I am old"...because lets face it one day I will be 40, 50 & 60 and 30 will then seem so young...like a spring chicken...right?  

Truthfully each year of my life brings so many blessings and experiences that I wouldn't trade this time for the world. I love my life and the people who are in it (well most of the people (haha)).  
My life is good....so so good.

A quick synopsis of my birthday!
The day before my birthday my sister took me to RELISH in Wortly Village...it was my first time there and I loved it...only the best burger joint ever...it's really cozy...kinda retro and the menu is to die for.
I had a veggie burger with all the fixings, sweet potato fries and a ceaser salad...we had some good sister chat...and finished the night off with a movie. 
Alison my sister in law looked after Ethan during my birthday date with Shayna!

Then on my official birthday, I woke up to some flowers and a cute card from my husband...I love Nathan's cards...this one was so funny but a little riskay so I am not going to share!
But here is a picture of the beautiful flowers


At 1pm we met my dad at the mall for a birthday shopping spree
My dad knows the way to his daughters heart!  haha just kidding, but it kinda is...
I love my dad he is the best!
Nathan looked after Ethan while Shayna and I went shopping
My husband is the best too!
He didn't even complain or rush me at all...Now that is a good man!
Nathan actually picked out this outfit!
Good job honey!

I did a close up of the shirt with the necklace...so beautiful!
I can't wait to wear it!

 
This is a headband I got at R&W...retro eh!




Isn't this hideous...I thought of Nate when I saw this shirt and had to get it for him
I told Nate that when he feels the need to grow a stash...to wear this shirt instead...
If you haven't guessed yet, I am not a fan of facial hair on Nathan! 

 We finished the night at Karen & George's watching movies, snacking and hanging out...
It was a fun day and I am a happy 31 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment