Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Day at the Bend

Yesterday afternoon we took a ride to Grand Bend. It was nice to get out of town for a bit and enjoy a beautiful sunny afternoon car ride (The sun was so glorious that I actually had to pull out my sunglasses). While in Grand Bend we took a walk around the Marine Club and beach.  Then we toured around the cottages picking out our favorite beach houses...Nate and I always dream about buying a cottage one day...we both are beach bums at heart I guess.  While talking about the possibility of one day buying a cottage we came across the Dream Home Lottery...it was open so we took a tour of the prize cottage...let me tell you this place is so amazing...it is over the top crazy huge and grand. Yup we bought our lucky tickets!  It was funny because we couldn't stop talking about this cottage during our ride home...it is fun to imagine the possibility of winning!  That would be sweet! I took some picture while at the bend below...my parents always rent a cottage for a weeks holiday in Grand Bend...this year my dad rented a new cottage right on the beach and close to the drag...we are looking forward to it...many fond memories of family fun at the cottage!

 



Ethan liked this goose in the background






No comments:

Post a Comment