Sunday, April 10, 2011

Our Sunday Afternoon

Today after church Ethan went down for a nap so Nathan and I followed suit. 
I have to say I thoroughly enjoy Sunday afternoon naps...they are indeed the best...
Nate and I absolutely love it when we get a chance to take them.

When Ethan woke up from his nap we went out to the centre court with the dogs for some playtime.
The weather today by the way was actually hot...T-shirts and shorts! 
It is so cute because the kids in our neighbourhood love our dogs,
 so when they are out the kids come running.
The dogs also have made other dog friends in the neighbourhood,
 so usually we get a couple other dogs to join the party.

I don't really put Ethan in a tie to play...
I just didn't bother changing him out of his church clothing yet!

Ethan's two friends Case and Angel who live on our street.
They are all within a month apart in age!

Ethan's Friends

Case is 9 days younger then Ethan
His mom Lori and I had the same due date

Ethan kept putting the grass in his mouth...
I can't take my eyes off him!


After hanging out with our friends Nathan and I took Ethan on a stroller walk...
Ethan wanted out of the stroller so dad gave him a shoulder ride. 
He loved it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment