Today I met some other Mommies at Springbank Park for a stroller walk.
The sun was out but it was very windy and quite cold...
I dressed Ethan up really warm...he looked so cute!
He couldn't really move but he was warm!
A couple of the moms had one of those plastic wind/rain covers...
Genius...Note to self....pick one up!
While on our walk we came across a raccoon that was really close to the trail...
I thought it was dead because it wasn't moving...
It was a nice size raccoon...Upon closer look I noticed it was breathing...
It then looked at me...but something was not right...
The racoons movements and behaviours were strange.
The racoons movements and behaviours were strange.
The animal would not run away...even with all the people and noise...
I kept watching and then it started to freak me out.
I kept watching and then it started to freak me out.
Upon closer look I noticed the racoon foaming at the mouth and showing teeth...
Needless to say we got the heck out of there.
Needless to say we got the heck out of there.
I called the Health Unit...who called animal control
I think it had rabies....yikes! Not cool!
Poor raccoon...It made me sad!
| Ethan is in there somewhere (lol) |
| Noah & Ethan |
| Devyn & Levi |
| I snapped a picture before I got freaked out! |
awe loove the pic of all the strollers together :) very cutee
ReplyDelete