Friday, April 15, 2011

Random Thoughts


What a good idea...you can gift cupcakes by putting them in
clear plastic cups and covering with clear wrap and fancy ribbon...
Genius! 


I love this look...very retro...
Love, Love this wallpaper!
It would look amazing as a accent wall in one of my bedrooms!



I saved this picture to my computer a little while ago...came across it today!
Reminds me of family road trips when I was younger.
I love the story it tells...a picture full of memories!
It makes me super excited for our road trip out East this summer!
 

I want to put window boxes on my front windows this year!
So beautiful!


Absolutly in love with porch swings..."sigh"one day!


1 comment:

  1. the cupcake idea very good :) you can use it for bdays :) home teaching, all kinds of things aparently you can make cake in a jar too its very cutee :)

    ReplyDelete