Friday, April 15, 2011

Emma


Emma is our niece...
She is also our babysitter, photographer and friend. 
Yesterday Emma came over after school to babysit Ethan 
while Nathan and I went on a date.
Ethan adores Emma...and just loves it when she makes funny sounds...
(Emma can make some crazy sounding noises)...
She gets Ethan laughing pretty good...it is quite entertaining!

Nathan and I enjoyed dinner at Relish in Wortly Village 
(it was Nathan's first time there & he loved it!)
then we did dessert and conversation at Starbucks...
It is always nice to have a little time alone here and there...
 It makes it even better when we have trusted family members
to leave Ethan with...We are very lucky!
When Ethan is with Emma I feel calm & I know he is in good hands!
This makes going out that much more enjoyable.

Nate & I have been blessed with amazing family members
that love to be with Ethan and  help us out whenever there is a need...
We are very grateful to have such beautiful people in Ethan's life and in ours!

Below are some shots Emma took of Ethan in our backyard while we were out...
Alison ( Emma's mom) and Nathan's sister came over for a bit and
held Ethan while Emma got some amazing shots!
I can always count on Emma to get cool pictures of Ethan...
She has got the eye for photography and is very talented!
I absolutely loved how Emma used the light in these pictures...beautiful!









Below is one of my most favorite picture of Ethan that Emma took last fall....
Nathan and I were out for a walk with the dogs and
randomly met up with Emma and her family...
Emma had her camera on her and took some shots of Ethan ...
My plan is to get this picture blown up, framed and onto my bedroom wall!


LOVE






No comments:

Post a Comment