Today Suzzette hosted a play date at her house in St Thomas.
Everything Easter was the theme of the day!
Suzzette's house was decorated all fancy for Easter...
Suzzette's house was decorated all fancy for Easter...
Ethan's favorite was the bunny window sticker (see picture below)...
I really liked the Easter Tree!
I don't have any Easter decorations yet...maybe I will pick some up,
I also need to get Ethan an Easter basket...hmmm he's too young for chocolate...
but maybe I can fill it with a couple toys!
It is always so tender to watch the babies play and interact with each other.
We enjoyed chatting, eating and decorating Easter Eggs!
Some of the Mommies brought bunny ears and plastic eggs...
the babies loved them!
Truthfully I think the Mommies loved the bunny ears more
because it allowed for some cool Easter photos!
the babies loved them!
Truthfully I think the Mommies loved the bunny ears more
because it allowed for some cool Easter photos!
I have decided to make it a family tradition to decorate Easter Eggs...
Such a fun activity for kids!
Such a fun activity for kids!
Some pictures below of our fun day!
![]() |
| Devyn & Ethan (Ethan loves Devyn's hair...he kept going for it... I couldn't take my eye off him...Poor Devyn) |
| Levi with some cute bunny ears! |
| The Easter Bunny came for a visit...What a cute window sticker! |
| Ethan thought the bunny was pretty special! |
| The Easter Tree! |
| Ethan's first experience with a Nuby Nibbler He LOVED it! |
| Ethan is eating a strawberry...this invention is genius! Off to the store I go to get one! |
| Having fun with our friends |
| Levi & Mommy |
![]() |
| Ethan shut it down for a bit before we decorated Easter Eggs |
| A quick picture with his egg post decorating... Good thing this egg is hard boiled... because Ethan was not very gentle |
| Our finished egg...Ethan was frustrated that he couldn't hold it himself It was still a little wet! |
| The cell phone distracts him every time Why do babies love cell phones so much? |
![]() |
| Ethan's first Easter Egg |





aleccia this is oo cute. egg decorating is such a great idea :) its soo cute to see all the babies and see how they grow :) adorable and they are all going through the same milestones ethan is to adorable :) xo
ReplyDelete