Today was awesome...
I woke up to a smiling baby, strong rays of sunlight coming through my windows,
and that beautiful Spring feeling telling me that the nice weather is going to stay.
and that beautiful Spring feeling telling me that the nice weather is going to stay.
Today I am anticipating...
Getting my hands in the soil to tend to my garden, opening my windows,
sprucing up our outside living space, smelling freshly cut grass,
and chatting to Nate while he is BBQing.
sprucing up our outside living space, smelling freshly cut grass,
and chatting to Nate while he is BBQing.
Nathan, Ethan & I actually ventured out to our backyard today...
You can finally see the earths ground now that the snow has melted away...
and although it was nice to check out our soon to be favorite living space...
the scene was a tad bit scary...
Yup our lack of poop pick up during the winter has led to a messy situation!
You can finally see the earths ground now that the snow has melted away...
and although it was nice to check out our soon to be favorite living space...
the scene was a tad bit scary...
Yup our lack of poop pick up during the winter has led to a messy situation!
Nate did a much needed poop patrol (Thanks Honey)!
******
******
This morning from 10-1pm Diana hosted a Mommies Group.
I was excited to see everyone because we haven't had one in a while...
All of Ethan's friends have grown and changed so much.
I was excited to see everyone because we haven't had one in a while...
All of Ethan's friends have grown and changed so much.
The last time we got together for a group Ethan was in my arms...
But today was different...
Ethan is now able to crawl, stand and interact with the other children.
He kept following Noah around and stealing his toys...
They both apparently like phones and kept taking this toy from each other.
They both apparently like phones and kept taking this toy from each other.
Ola and I tried to teach them to share but it was a lost cause...
they are a little young to understand that concept quite yet.
they are a little young to understand that concept quite yet.
I had fun watching Ethan today...he is turning into a little big boy!
******
******
Later in the day around 6pm it was still beautiful outside,
so after Nathan left for work...
I took Ethan outside for a nice long walk in the stroller...
so after Nathan left for work...
I took Ethan outside for a nice long walk in the stroller...
Our first one of the season...It was glorious!
We stopped at the store and to say hello to Auntie Karen & Uncle George...
Ethan was so cozy that he fell asleep by the end of our walk!
******
******
I have some pictures below of our day!!!
| Ethan playing with Levi at our Mommies group |
![]() |
| Playing with Levi's toys |
| Ethan and Ola's little man Noah! |
| Ethan & Devyn (Suzzette's little man) |
![]() |
| Seeing Ethan & Devyn playing together today made me reflect back... Ethan was about 2 weeks old when he first met Devyn |
![]() |
| We tried to recreate the picture on the left today...it didn't work so well this time! (haha) |
![]() |
| Out for our walk...Ethan was excited! |
![]() |
| "Enough pictures MOM" |
![]() |
| At the end of our walk |








No comments:
Post a Comment