Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A few more memories from our trip to Edmonton

Jessie girl and her dolly

Playing the game LION downstairs with Joe, Markus and Jessie


Daddy's Little Girl



I just noticed that I have a lot of pictures of Ethan in this comfy red GAP outfit...they are not taken on the same day...it is just one of my favorite outfits that I wash daily and put on Ethan because it is soooooo comfy...my cousins Joy and Alex and family gave this outfit to Ethan at Christmas....it is funny because the hood has little ears...Alex and I think it looks like a devil but Joy insists it is a cow....hahaha we had a laugh about it at Christmas!

This picture reminds me of Shayna as a baby

Ethan trying to grab the camera...this happens often

1 comment:

  1. Alecia, you do a great job with this blog! Ethan is SO cute. Good to see you had such a great visit with Joe and the family out there. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete