One of my most beloved times with Ethan is bath time.
There is something so satisfying about washing and scrubbing
the snippets of the day off of my little man
and exposing his perfect, sparkly pure skin.
Nothing warms my heart more or satisfies my senses
better then the smell of a fresh, clean baby…
The perfect word to describe this feeling is...
Delicious!
Ethan just loves his baths…
He loves the water, he loves to splash,
he loves to push anything and everything possible
that may be located on the side of the tub to the ground…
Then he loves to lean over the tub and try to retrieve these items…
He loves to reach and touch the faucets…
He is amazed when I turn the water on.
Let me tell you bath time to Ethan is a cool adventure.
I love bath time because it is so dear to see my little guy having fun,
but I have to admit that I slightly enjoy post bath time even better.
Ever since Ethan was born I try to do a
baby massage if time permits after his baths.
I use lavender scented Aveeno or Johnson's baby lotions
(right now I am using the pink bottle of Johnson's lotion...so yummy).
After the baby massage it is cuddly pajama (aka pi- jay- jay) time,
just nicely out of the dryer is a bonus!
Usually by this time Ethan is very cuddly because
he is worn out from our busy day…
This is the most precious time for me because I get to…
Cuddle and sniff my baby for a bit then feed and sniff my baby some more.
I absolutely yearn for this time together.
Babies after bath time are so delicious!
| During bath time yesterday |
| Aunty Shayna came over just as Ethan was getting in the bath! |
| Just out of the bath and ready for a massage |
LOOKING BACK AT BATH TIME
| First bath...about 12 hours after delivery |
| About 2 weeks old...Ethan likes to turn the fountain on in the tub! |
| One month old |
| Ethan having a bubble bath at Pops & Grandma Bolands |
This is soo cute aleccia. i love the big smile ethan has when his aunty is visiting :) so precious and his first bath time at the hospital impressive he wasent screaming lol he is truly adorable :)
ReplyDeleteI agree post bath babies are delicious! I love the picture of Shayna and Ethan, you can already tell he adores her! And that capture of him at 2 weeks old is hilarious. Your short hair looks so cute, by the way! I cut mine too, and I'm loving it so far.
ReplyDelete